Handwritten Declaration

Handwritten Declaration
is a written statement saying that the information that you have provided is true which is signed and stays as a proof of evidence. 

Example: 
TnForest online Application asked for a handWritten Declaration. 

TnForest HandWritten Declaration
Example: 
I hereby declare that all the particulars furnished in this application are true, correct and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief. In the event of any information being found false or incorrect or ineligibility being detected before or after the examination, action can be taken against me by the Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC).
Signature
The Common handwritten declaration is as follows
The Common handwritten declaration is as follows “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.” Place : Applicant’s Signature ______________ Date : Applicant’s Name: ______________

Post a Comment

0 Comments